2024 Union Explorer Splitboard Bindings
When your splitboard bindings ride like your regular bindings, it's easy to enjoy the ride down. The Explorer splitboard binding focuses on natural board feel, less moving parts, and a durable design built to handle the longest tours and steepest lines. Where will the Explorer take you on your next splitboarding adventure?
- Spring Loaded Pin System – By combining the standard pin system with the Split System baseplate, Union increases the amount of connection between board and binding. Just one pin changes the mode and locks it into place.
- No-Nonsense Touring Mode – For touring, the binding slides into the climbing cradle and is locked into place with the pin.
- Integrated Climbing Bar
- Ride Mode – For riding, the binding slides onto the baseplate which rotates over the center of the board. The pin slides the through the middle of the baseplate for maximum connection.
- Flex Rating – 6/10
- SP2 Duraflex CB – This carbon-injected base is stiff and distributes 100% of the energy from edge to edge.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcup
- Exoframe 4.0 Ankle Strap – Rapid response, trusted by professional snowboarders.
- TS 2.0 Toe Strap with Pin
- Tool-Less Adjustability
- Magnesium 3.0 with Aluminum Base – Fast in, fast out - Union magnesium ratchets are four times the strength of aluminum with only half the weight.
- Split FLAD 2.0 Forward Lean Adjust – Flip between walk and ride mode in an instant.
- EXP2 Duraflex ST
- Fits Standard Splitboard (Voile) Insert Pattern
- In The Box – Mounting hardware, Explorer split discs, Explorer Quiver Disk, touring brackets, splitboard strap.
- Non-Stick EVA Disk Cover
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us