2024 Union Falcor Snowboard Bindings
For the biggest lines and the steepest spines, this is the binding that the legendary Travis Rice trusts every time he straps in. Union upgraded the Falcor with a thicker, more durable forged carbon spine, longer lasting magnesium S1 ratchets and lightweight ankle and toe straps. Lightweight, responsive, shock-absorbing and designed by the man himself - Trust Travis.
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Stage 6 | Duraflex CB – Duraflex CB is lighter and considerably more stiff than typical fiberglass injected nylon parts.
- Fused Vaporlite+ with Non-Stick Gas Pedal – 20% lighter than the original and still just as waterproof, durable, and vibration canceling. Fused Vaporlite Non-Stick gas pedals shed water and snow like nothing you've experienced before. Gone are the days of icy build up under your boots.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Falcor | Forged Hybrid 2.0 – Travis Rice trusts the Union Falcor for every turn, every cliff drop, and every riding condition. In order to keep up with Travis’ demanding riding, Union redesigned and reinforced the iconic Falcor Highback with a thicker forged carbon Y-beam, stronger mounting points, and an all-new forward lean adjuster for improved durability and response. Designed, Tested and trusted by the man himself.
- Classic FLAD – Pull the lever away from the highback and quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- ExoFrame 5.0 Ankle Strap – The Exoframe 5.0 utilizes tri-axial progressive flex for the perfect boot to binding fit, and instant power and response when you’re ready to lay down a hard charging, high speed carve. Easily adjust your ankle strap to any boot with the quick snap of the tool-less pin adjustment.
- TS 4.0+ Toe Strap – Simple, lightweight, durable - The TS 4.0+ toe strap keeps you locked in for the ride down without letting you know it’s there. A new shorter buckle base helps to reduce weight and pressure points. Easily adjust to any boot with the quick snap of the pin adjustment, no tools needed.
- Magnesium S1 Ratchets – Freezing temps, water damage and constant strapping and unstrapping all play a role in the longevity of a binding ratchet. Lucky for you, the all-new Magnesium 4.0 ratchets are Union’s answer to the elements. A fully intergraded spring protected from the harsh outside provide you with Union’s best ratchet to date. Longer life span and better spring return guaranteed.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Mini Disk – Compatible with 4x2 and The Channel™.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us