2024 Union Force Snowboard Bindings
The #1 Binding In Snowboarding. 20 years of superior performance, innovative design and technology, precision manufacturing, and unmatched quality. The next generation of Force has arrived. Designed, tested and trusted by the best snowboarders in the world.
- Flex Rating – 7/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Stage 9 | Duraflex ST – Built with a purpose. The Stage 9 Duraflex ST Baseplate offers Union’s highest levels of strength and energy transmission to date. Backed by Union’s lifetime warranty guarantee.
- Molecular Bushing System – Union’s all new Molecular Bushing Suspension System acts as an additional layer of dampening and shock absorption between you and your snowboard.
- Stage 9 Baseplate Gasket – The final layer of the of the Stage 9 base. The baseplate Gasket holds the molecular bushing in place, and adds another layer of dampening and vibration cancelling.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Stage 19 | Duraflex ST – Layered highback construction allows riders to achieve stronger edge to edge response while still maintaining tortional flexibility for a comfortable ride.
- Non-Stick HP EVA – The next evolution of Union’s non-stick EVA technology. Non-Stick Hot Press EVA creates a closed cell finish that’s 100% waterproof. Gone are the days of snow and ice build up on your bindings
- Tool-less FLAD
- ExoFrame 6.0 Ankle Strap – Padded comfort meets response. The all-new Exoframe 6.0 Ankle Strap features Union's new Molecular Ankle Strap Padding all the way over the edge of the plastic Exoframe strap body. This new design helps to minimize foot and ankle fatigue by reducing pressure points.
- TS 5.0 Toe Strap – The TS 5.0 Toe Strap easily shapes to any snowboard boot and offers maximum grip from all angles.
- Magnesium S2 with Steel Base – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, Magnesium buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Camber Disk – 2x4, 4x4, and Channel compatible.
|Men's Boot Size
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us