2024 Union Legacy Snowboard Bindings
Soft, surfy and shock absorbing where you want it, but responsive when you need it, the Legacy can handle it all.
- Flex Rating – 6.5/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff) - Medium
- Stage 6 Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex St is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- OTE Fused Vaporlite Bushings – OTE Fused Vaporlite bushings set new standards for cushioning and vibration dampening. Fused Vaporlite is the future of precise manufacturing.
- Extruded 3D Aluminum Heelcups – Designed for optimum heel hold and minimization of drag, Union 3D Extruded Aluminum heelcups are the strongest in the business.
- Canted Footbeds
- Legacy Duraflex ST – Simply put, Duraflex St is the same material as regular Duraflex, but with increased glass for more response without the weight. Designed for cold temperatures.
- Classic FLAD – Pull the lever away from the highback and quickly adjust your forward lean angle to suit the terrain in front of you.
- Forma Lab Ankle Strap – Lightweight, responsive, and trusted by Jess.
- 2.0 Ultragrip Toe Strap – Multi-positional options and thermoplastic anti-slip material keeps you locked in and on point. Each version has differing amounts of material based on weight.
- Aluminum S2 with Steel Base – Union's proven bombproof ratchet system, buckles are light, sleek, and durable on the mountain.
- Grade 8.8 Hardware – The strongest steel available on the market, Union's use of Grade 8.8 represents a commitment to delivering the strongest and most reliable bindings on the market today.
- Mini Disk – Compatible with 4x2 and The Channel™.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us