2024 Vans Aura Linerless Snowboard Boots
The Aura Linerless redefines simplicity and modern comfort. No other men’s snowboard boot offers the combined convenience of a BOA® Fit System and hassle-free entry and exit of a linerless technology package. Plus, an updated and improved, lightweight UltraCush™ internal cushioning construction and a V1 POPCUSH™ footbed provide all-day comfort and energy return. From eager beginners to devoted weekend warriors, Linerless technology is an entirely different way of approaching your snowboard boots and your riding.
- Flex Rating – 3-4/10 (1=Soft, 10=Stiff)
- Instep Flex Zone – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Pleasurecuff – The supple elasticity of the PleasureCuff delivers a cushioned, comfortable fit that keeps your calves supported.
- Linerless Technology – Linerless technology redefines simplicity and modern comfort. Its lightweight construction and slimmed-down upper reduces the boot’s overall size and weight. An increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel. Without internal harnessing, riders will experience unmatched ease in and out of the boot. A calculated combination of support and free-flex articulation makes Linerless tech ideal for street and park riders, or riders looking for comfort and ease of use.
- Vans Boa Coiler – This tongue-mounted single reel system utilizes a spring-loaded spool to automatically retract cable slack for quick and efficient closure. Cable guides are designed to optimize closure force in specific areas of the boot.
- V1 POPCUSH Footbed – Single-density POPCUSH construction / 3D-molded anatomical shape / Airflow perforations / Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet.
- Reverse Waffle Outsoles – Provide optimal boardfeel and impact absorption.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us