2024 Vans Hi-Country & Hell-Bound Snowboard Boots
Equal parts inspired by the terrain-transition riding of Vans snow team ripper Sam Taxwood and the Hank Williams, Jr. classic outlaw country song “Whiskey Bent and Hell Bound,” the Hi-Country & Hell-Bound boot is optimized to take your street or backcountry shred game to the next level. Key performance features, like a V3 POPCUSH™ footbed which offers our highest level of impact cushioning and tuned energy return, the Vans Flex Control System and PowerCuff Strap for custom flex tuning, and a V3 UltimateWaffle™ outsole, provide the confidence of all-terrain preparedness. A waterproof zipper shroud, D-ring gaiter hooks, one-way breathable valves, and the Vans V3 UltraCush™ TNF FlashDry™ liner promise unmatched moisture management. The Hi-Country will not only take you where you want to go, but it’ll give you the tools to show up in style
- Flex Rating – 5-8/10 (1=Soft,10=Stiff)
- Instep Flex Zone – The Instep Flex Zone functions to maintain natural ankle flexion in your boot, whether in or out of your bindings.
- Vans Flex Control System – Removable high-rebound Hytrel® tongue stiffeners allow riders to custom-tune their flex. Slide them both in for maximum support, use just one to provide either increased lateral or medial response or leave them out for a softer-flexing boot. As boots soften up over the course of a season, you can add the tongue stiffeners back in to extend the life of your boots.
- Powercuff Strap – Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- V3 UltraCush Liner with FlashDry™ – UltraCush interior cushioning layer with The North Face FlashDry™ for superior wicking performance / Expanded Comfort Flex neoprene forefoot / Updated X-Cage for superior heel hold / Dual-density, heat-moldable core / Closed-seam microsuede cuff and tongue
- Traditional with Powercuff Strap – Power is the operative word with the PowerCuff Strap. It provides extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives the Standard XF a customizable level of engagement.
- V3 PopCush Footbed – Tri-density POPCUSH construction / OrthoLite® open-cell foam top layer / TPU arch support heel clip provides stability while allowing torsional flex / Advanced 3D-molded anatomical shape / Anti-fatigue coring design / Airflow perforations / Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
- V3 Superenduro Waffle Outsole with All-Trac™ Rubber – Inspired by the extended cross- country and off-road demands of moto enduro racing, the V3 SuperEnduro outsole is designed to offer maximum performance in and out of your bindings. Multi-directional tread design? Surface-level texturing? A TPU toe pick? Check, check, and check. There’s no keeping up with this all-terrain apex predator.
- Heat Retention 360º – All Vans snowboard boots feature a newly improved thermal retention layer that provides a 360° wrap of the toe box and between the outsole and the liner. This essential layer keeps heat in and cold out, ensuring all-day warmth and comfort.
- Waterproof Breathable Valves – Moisture management through waterproof valves ensures breathability--meaning dry socks, dry feet, and a more comfortable and longer ride.
- Waterproof Zipper Shroud and D Ring
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us