2024 Vans Hi-Standard LL DX Snowboard Boots
The Hi-Standard Linerless DX is an innovative, one-of-a-kind boot like nothing you’ve worn before. Its slimmed-down, linerless design was developed for street and park riders seeking the freedom of closer contact and better boardfeel. Reduced volume in the upper results in a smaller overall boot, while the V1 Waffle Lug outsole provides a standard footprint for fitting into bindings. The lightweight construction ensures a more connected and skate-like feel, with critical cushioning and support features built directly into the upper.
- Flex Rating – 2-3/10
- Powercuff Strap – Providing extra support at the top of the boot for increased stability and response. Its configuration gives riders customizable levels of engagement and the option of wrapping the strap around the internal liner or the exterior tongue.
- V1 Harness – Vans' lightest and simplest harness is designed to ensure effective support and heel hold when paired with the V1 liner.
- Linerless - The bottom line: Linerless technology redefines simplicity and modern comfort. Its lightweight construction and slimmed-down upper reduces a boot’s overall size and weight. An increased internal foam package provides a softer, more cushioned feel. Without internal harnessing, riders will experience unmatched ease in and out of the boot. A calculated combination of support and free-flex articulation makes linerless technology ideal for performance, street, or park riders.
- Traditional Laces – Reliable and customizable flex patterns make this traditional feature one that will always be on the market.
- V1 POPCUSH Footbed – Single-density POPCUSH construction / 3D-molded anatomical shape / Airflow perforations / Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
- V1 Waffle Lug – The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic. And with the introduction of the V1 Waffle Lug outsole, Vans pays tribute to the timeless vulcanized look that put them on the map.
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us