2024 Vans Invado OG Snowboard Boots
The Invado OG combines a Vans classic look with the solution to an age-old snowboarding problem—the lack of a decent heel hold. The Vans Hybrid Boa System merges traditional lacing and the power of Boa closure at the instep with the Custom Slide Guide to provide targeted and instantly customizable heel hold in any terrain or situation. This makes the Invado OG an easy choice for any rider looking for style and performance at an incredible value.
- Flex Rating – 4-6/10
- V1 UltraCush Liner – The V1 liner is amazingly simple, delivering comfort and essential support in a streamlined design. It is Vans' most flexible liner, built to be functional and forgiving for riders of all levels. With Smartwool
- Vans Hybrid Plus Boa – The Hybrid Plus system expands the range of flex control by adding an extra Boa pass around the back of the boot and across the instep to optimize the lines of pull and maximize flex control.
- Vans Custom Slide Guide – Anatomical shape provides adjustable fit anywhere along the instep area for added comfort and unrivaled heel hold.
- V1 POPCUSH Footbed – Single-density POPCUSH construction / 3D-molded anatomical shape / Airflow perforations / Nylex moisture-wicking top sheet
- V1 Waffle Lug – The original Vans waffle outsole is an iconic skate classic. And with the introduction of the V1 Waffle
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us