2024 Burton Cartel Snowboard Bindings
Standing the test of time takes more than a rugged attitude – at a certain point, you just have to evolve. That's just what the Burton Cartel binding has done, with the new Hammockstrap™ 2.0, Smooth Glide™ buckles, and years of development in each crank of the ratchet. Available in two versions, choose the across-the-board compatibility of Re:Flex™ or the ultimate flex and feel of EST® and experience a new era in pro-caliber control. The Hinge (on the EST® version only) activates medial and lateral flex for a smoother feel and easier ollies, while AutoCANT cushioning on both the EST and Re:Flex versions automatically tilts to put you in the most comfortable position possible.
- Medium-Firm Flex – Helps with quick, technical maneuvers, even at high speeds. Great for all-mountain carving, powerful freeriding and charging through the terrain park.
- Re:Flex™ Binding System – Offers more flex, feel, and cushioning than traditional disc bindings, in a package that's universally compatible with all current mounting systems, including 4x4, 3D® (via Burton Rider Service), and the Channel®. The minimized, cored base-plate with Living Hinge™ disc reduces the weight and footprint of the binding, while also bending freely for a more natural flex.
- Single Component 30% Short-Glass / Nylon Composite Lightweight Re:Flex™ – More responsive yet playful. One material throughout creates consistent response and feel for all-terrain domination.
- Re:Flex™ AutoCANT FullBED Cushioning System with B3 Gel – Dual-density EVA automatically settles your boot into a natural position regardless of stance width of angles for improved comfort, reduced fatigue and more direct board control.
- B3 Gel – The same cushioning found in Burton's high-end boots for ultimate dampening that's formulated to withstand repeated impacts without breaking down or hardening up in cold temps.
- Single Component Construction – The simplicity of a one-piece hi-back means immediate response. Using Burton's book of material secrets, they can manipulate the overall flex profile -- from buttery to responsive.
- Zero-Lean Canted Hi-Back Design – Your legs don't go straight up, and neither should your hi-backs. This ergonomic design follows the natural contours of your left and right legs to maximize control and comfort. Riders who prefer a more playful and relaxed feel will dig the Zero Forward Lean design on select hi‑backs. As always, you can still choose to crank ‘em forward for quicker control when carving or climbing icy pipe walls.
- DialFLAD™ – The higher the Forward Lean angle on your hi-backs, the quicker your heel-edge turns. Crank ’em forward for icy hits in the pipe, or back ’em off for jibbing.
- Hammockstrap™ 2.0 – Everything Burton's riders love about the Hammockstrap™, but paired with Smooth Glide™ buckles for a reduced profile and more comfortable fit.
- Supergrip Capstrap™ – The Supergrip Capstrap™ delivers optimal fit and function with an ultra-minimalist, glueless, stitchless, and PU-free injection molded strap component that works both as a capstrap™ or over the toe. Simple and super durable.
- Flex Slider – Makes strapping-in a breeze with a strategically stretched hinging zone that allows the heel strap to flex and fall fully open. Thanks to science of forced molecular alignment, the Flex Slider is also incredibly strong.
- Smooth Glide™ Buckles – Lightweight aluminum and polycarbonate levers give you season after season of buttery smooth and reliable ratcheting power.
- Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Compatible with All Major Mounting Systems
|Men's Boot Size||6-8||8-11||10+|
Need Expert Advice?
We know there are a lot of choices out there. If you need some guidance, let us know! Our experts have decades of experience and can help you narrow it down.Contact Us