2024 Burton Stylus Snowboard
Hands down the easiest women’s board in the line, the Burton Stylus is perfect for aspiring riders looking to build a foundation before moving on to a more performance-oriented option. Like setting a pen to a blank piece of paper, the Stylus silences your fears, teaching balance and board control from the first time you strap in. Easy Bevel combines a soft, mellow flex with a convex base for a virtually-catch free riding experience, while Flat Top™ and a true twin shape provide a stable platform that's effortlessly maneuverable no matter which way you point it.
- Flat Top™ – A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free and loose feeling you'd expect from a rocker profile.
- 0-3/10 - Soft
- Twin Flex – The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch.
- Easy Bevel – Easy Bevel gives riders an incredibly soft and forgiving board that's virtually impossible to catch an edge on. With a convex base that lifts the edges off the snow and a super soft flex, the boards make it easy to learn balance and board control.
- Twin – Perfectly symmetrical for a balanced ride that's equally versatile regular or switch. Jib, spin, stomp, and butter with a greater balance of freestyle mobility and cat-like stability no matter which way you point it.
- FSC™ Certified Fly 900G Core – Burton's classic tip to tail wood core, constantly improved upon in terms of flex, feel, pop and strength.
- Squeezebox Low – With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside you feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider.
- Biax™ Fiberglass – Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex for a forgiving, park-friendly feel.
- Extruded Base – Speed, strength, and graphical pop in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing.
- Super Sap® Epoxy – A resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board.
Board Size Chart
|Effective Edge (mm)||1015||1050||1100||1145|
|Tip Width (mm)||274.5||276.6||280.4||283|
|Waist Width (mm)||240||241||243||244|
|Tail Width (mm)||274.5||276.6||280.4||283|
|Sidecut Radius (m)||5.9||6.1||6.4||6.7|
|Stance Setback (mm)||0||0||0||0|
|Rider Weight (lbs)||100-150||100-150||120-180||150-200+|
|Camber Profile||Flat Top with Easy Bevel|
|Terrain||All Mountain, All Mountain Freestyle|
|Core||FSC™ Certified Fly 900G|