2024 Nidecker Muon X Snowboard Bindings
Featuring a mellow flex alongside Nidecker's trademark asymmetric design, the Muon-X is a great value binding for beginner to intermediate riders looking to up their game. The glass-filled nylon baseplate and hiback have been designed for a perfect fit with any Nidecker boots.
Nidecker dialled in plenty of heel-to-toe response, using off-axis power beams to deliver energy more efficiently into the edge, but kept the binding less stiff laterally so it’s more forgiving if your technique is less than perfect. The extra flex also comes in handy when you’re ready to try some presses and start tweaking your grabs.A robust ComfortFit ankle strap offers plenty of padding and can be adjusted easily without any tools. Nidecker paired it with the same cutting-edge AuxTech® toe strap as our high end models, which cleverly expands around your boot for awesome support. Both straps feature lightweight nylon Proton-Ratchets boasting a smooth and reliable action. This is a comfortable, versatile and super durable binding that you won’t outgrow in a hurry.
- Mellow Flex
- Axis.N1-Series Baseplate – Nylon baseplate with an asymmetrical design for optimal energy transfer. Off-axis PowerBeams and asymmetrical rocker-corners offer direct and balanced power transfer.
- Nylon Multidisk – 4HP + 3HP + Channel
- EVA Heel Cushioning
- Asym Hadron-Hiback – Lightweight nylon hiback with asymmetrical contour to perfectly fit Nidecker's asymmetrical boot cuffs, especially at canted riding angles.
- Glass-Filled Nylon Heelcup
- Comfort Fit Ankle Strap – Stitched strap with a foam core for the perfect mix of control and comfort.
- Hexo Toe Cap with Aux Tech – A 3D Hinged Auxetic pattern for unmatched formfitting the toebox of your boot.
- Proton Ratchet – Lightweight and easy to use, the Proton Ratchet is built on the same base as the Axiom Ratchet but with a durable, molded composition lever.